* Put in an appropriate subject line.
* Use the BCC field to send the same email to several people at the same time.
* Use emoticons to help people understand the “tone” of your message.
* Use appropriate grammar and punctuation as best you can.
* Use abbreviations sparingly.
* Type in ALL CAPS. IT LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE YELLING!
* Correct someone’s grammar or spelling unless they ask.
* Write a book. Remember most people have other things to do!
* Assume that everything you type is private.
* Assume people will read your email message and immediately respond.
* Use the Forward email feature ( See the Email Rules )